Already have a Username/Password for Theological Reflections: Euro-Asian Journal of Theology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission includes the text of the article (introduction, main text, conclusion), abstract, reference list, and information about the author in the original language and an English translation of the abstract, key words, reference list, and information about the author and author’s affiliation.
- The submission file is in MS Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic that of Notes and Bibliography of The Chicago Manual of Style 16th ed. (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html)
- The author holds the copyright for the final text of the article.
- The Editorial Board holds the copyrights for layout of the articles and the whole issue of the journal.
The Editor-in-Chief, Issue Editor, or Editorial Board must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, and other editorial advisers, as appropriate.
Any manuscripts received for review must be treated [by reviewers] as confidential documents. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the Editor-in-Chief (Excerpts from Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement).